Thursday, February 20, 2014

This whole blogging thing

So I've always wanted to blog. I love reading blogs, especially ones that are funny and insightful. One of my favourite blogs I've been reading since she started years ago, is LaineyGossip. She’s just got that knack for writing, mostly about celebrities (if you’re like me, I love reading about celebrities, not sure why, guess part of me is still 21). That’s the reason I can relate to my 21 year old niece so well, and I’m over twice her age (sigh). I’ll never forget when she introduced me to some of her friends as her “aunt”, a piece of me died that day. 

Anyhoo, this whole blogging thing. No one will probably ever read it, but I've always wanted to do it, so here we are. Now that I have a platform to actually write through, why would I pass it up? I’m definitely not looking to be the next Lainey, I just want to get better at writing. This blog will be a bit about everything. I started writing about my business, but you can only talk about that for so long. I’m thinking…celebrity culture, movies, TV (I’m one of those cable fans), thrift shopping, mom stuff and anything else that seems relevant. Hopefully one day I’ll actually have a reader (and not just my 10 year old). 

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment