Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Fashion Trends for 2015 (from a scrappy 8 year old)

Are you tired of being told what you SHOULD be wearing this season by the billion dollar fashion industry? Try being told by an 8 year old…

1. Who isn't wearing pink knee socks this season? Nobody, that's who.



2. If my outfit doesn’t make me stare in a mirror for long periods of time, it's dead to me.
 
3. Walking is so last season. Get with the times and find your own human Uber to get you around.

4. If you think being 8 is without its stresses, think again. A sleep mask at night helps me get ready for the next grueling day of mocking my sister, manipulating my dad and being a constant reminder to my mother that she could be balancing family-work life a little better. 
5. Listen, some people need to be taught how to pose. Some, like me, don’t. #BornWithIt

6. I’m usually dead on with starting fashion trends. Sometimes I get it wrong. Sometimes.

7. Straight teeth, and teeth in general, are on the "What's Out" list this year. Knew I'd be on trend.



8. Subtlety is not my forte. Deal.
"Remember people, if you're not posing in a mirror, what are mirrors for?"
~ Charli, 8

No comments:

Post a Comment